AIR HOSE PROTECTIVE SLEEVE
The Air Hose “Protective Sleeve” is a durable, polyethylene film
that keeps the air hose clean.
- Slips over 5/16” I.D. & 3/8” I.D. Air Hoses.
- The narrow diameter of the “protective sleeve” fits closely to the circumference of the air hose for safe, easy maneuverability of the spray gun line.
- Eliminates wiping off dust, dirt, smeared paint materials, fillers, putties and grease between paint jobs.
- Paint overspray sticks to the “protective sleeve” without flaking off.
- Disposable – When “sleeve” gets dirty, remove from air hose and slip on a new length.
|135 ||100' Roll Air Hose "Protective Sleeve" (For 5/16" I.D. and 3/8" I.D Air Hoses) ||4 Rolls |